Dunmore Family Law Attorney Fights for Client’s Best Interests
Experienced firm handles divorces and parenting issues in Northeastern Pennsylvania
Whether you are divorcing, seeking more time with your child or pursuing child support modification, a diligent family law attorney can protect your interests and help you reach a positive outcome. Barbara J. O’Hara, Esq., of Hughes, Nicholls & O'Hara helps clients throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania resolve wide-ranging family law challenges. Because all family law cases are different, I make it a priority to understand each client’s unique needs and develop a customized legal strategy. I am a true fighter for my clients’ best interests.
Providing strong legal support and diligent advocacy
Family law disputes have high personal stakes, which is why your choice of an attorney is so important. As my client, you will receive the benefit of my:
- Hands-on representation — I cultivate strong working relationships with my clients. By working one-on-one with you, I learn what is important to you and am able to address your concerns in a responsive, proactive way. I am dedicated to meeting your needs in every aspect of the case. When you hire me, you will get me, not an associate.
- Strategic focus — Any family law case has a wide range of possible outcomes. I provide an honest assessment of your case and work to develop a legal strategy that will best protect your rights and interests. My goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
- Family law knowledge — Because my practice is concentrated on family law matters since 1981, I have deep familiarity with the applicable laws and broad experience handling a variety of challenging family law issues. This knowledge and experience allows me to identify and pursue the best legal strategy for your case.
When the stakes are high, you can count on my responsive approach and diligent advocacy to help protect your rights and interests.
Comprehensive family law support when it matters most
I provide comprehensive legal support to clients throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania in the following matters:
- Divorce — Divorce and Separation is a very difficult transition that affects every aspect of your life – where you live, when you see your children, what assets you can retain and many more things. You need experienced representation.
- Child Support, Spousal Support and Alimony — You are separating and you are concerned how are you going to support yourself and your children or you are bewildered about how much of your income you will have to pay in support. You need good competent representation. Although the tax advantages of alimony are gone, alimony isn’t. Contact me to see if you have a good case for alimony
- Custody/Grandparent’s Rights/Relocation — Whether you have just separated and you’re trying to determine custody or if you aren’t living with your children or children’s parent, you need guidance and advice on your rights and obligations. If you are not seeing your grandchildren, you may qualify for grandparents’ rights. Know what you must do before you plan to relocate with your child. Moving out of the jurisdiction without following the statue could compel your child to move back until the Court can determine what is in your child’s best interests.
- Protection from Abuse — You need to get out of an abusive relationship. Find out if you qualify for a Protection from Abuse Order. You have been served with PFA Order. What do you do now? You need competent representation.
With extensive family law experience and strong legal skills, I will do everything I can to help you achieve the outcome you desire in your family law matter.
Contact a thorough Pennsylvania family law attorney for help
To have your family law case evaluated by a dedicated Pennsylvania firm, please call me in Dunmore at 570-344-7171 or contact me online.